Transmission problem

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, first of all im sorry for the english language im from Finland and altezza scene is not big here so i decided to ask some help from here. 

I bought my Toyota altezza -98 rs200 z-edition 2 months ago and about 1000 km ago my pressure bearing started to whine etc. Now i discovered when driving 80kmh and letting of the gas, my car vibrates. Engaging the clutch stops the vibrating and putting my foot back on gas stops the vibration so it must be in the transmission/drivetrain area. My ujoints seem to be in a good condition and the vibration seems to be coming from the end of my transmission. Little clanking sounds and vibration.

I would be happy if someone could help me figure out the problem.

Thanks and again sorry if this has been already here i just cant find it because i cant speak russian.

Hi

Seems like driveshaft problem.

Is your carrier bearing OK? Looks like it has too much play in rubber.

And maybe it`s worth checking gearbox output shaft play.

hello from Russia! and you're welcome!

first, you need visual check of course)

second, check bolts and nuts around driveshaft, maybe some of this unscrewed

14 часов назад, sant57 сказал:

Hi

Seems like driveshaft problem.

Is your carrier bearing OK? Looks like it has too much play in rubber.

And maybe it`s worth checking gearbox output shaft play.

Carrier bearing seems fine. The rubber has a little play but it still seems pretty ok. Gearbox output shaft has some play in the gearbox end and when i move it by hand it makes a clanking sound. I can take pictures today after work. Thank you guys for help!

Hi! tervetuloa! feel free with speaking in english, foreigners are welcome!

It is very difficult to solve the problem without any video or photos... Maybe the clutch sayin goodbye bro, maybe the gearbox, who knows.

Also, if you are brave you can rich to Pietari, we will check your car 😃

Also anoher way, maybe I will be in Kotka at 29 aug 2019, we can meet and maybe I can give you advice about repairing.

king regards

В 25.08.2019 в 23:22, Apostrov сказал:

Hi! tervetuloa! feel free with speaking in english, foreigners are welcome!

It is very difficult to solve the problem without any video or photos... Maybe the clutch sayin goodbye bro, maybe the gearbox, who knows.

Also, if you are brave you can rich to Pietari, we will check your car 😃

Also anoher way, maybe I will be in Kotka at 29 aug 2019, we can meet and maybe I can give you advice about repairing.

king regards

Thank you!

I gave up and took it to repair shop for them to see whats broken. Thanks for the help though!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.