M@X

Пользователи
  • Постов

2 537
  • Посещение

Весь контент M@X

1. Если есть новички, то они и не в курсе, что всё обсуждается в группе в телеграме, и возможно думают, что никто на встречи не ездит
  2. Я думал побюджетнее, трибуну T4 взять.
  3. Turan, есть мысли где размещаться? И чего-то цены на перелёт не очень радуют
  4. В этом году кто-нибудь собирается на этап Сочи?
  5. Поздравляю с приобретением! У меня отец в Смоленске живёт
  6. Hayden это серьёзная контора, радики в Австралии производят.
  7. Слава, в самой рейке что-то набито, не помню уже, надо будет глянуть
  8. Нету там жидкости никакой))) Возможно сбилась калибровка руля, в худшем случаев накрывается мотор рейки.
  9. M@X

Краши

Да, Слава всё верно пишет!
  10. Они просто защелкиваться должны, если нет, то скорее всего у тебя отломаны крепежи на самой форсунке Сейчас сфоткаю, будет проще
  11. Насколько я понял здесь вопрос про IS250, там другое немного крепление.
  12. Первый раз вижу данный автомобиль, внятную инфу навряд ли кто-то по нему предоставит.
  13. В самом начале is250 на мехе и у нас продавали официально, только не пошёл, спроса не было и его убрали.
  14. Лёха, моего там ничего не валяется?
  15. Для желающих повторить по фэн-шую, вот их основной ответ из моей переписки с ними, в далёком 2005 > Dear Maxim, > > Unfortunatly, it is difficult to help you sufficient for build up another car without having the car in russia. > > I will answer as good I can you questions. > > We used an Alcon brake calliper with standart Alcon brake disks. > The calliper needs to be modified for fitment in the rim. > Alcon machined it to a smaller version. > The pads needs to be changed in the same way, of course. > This did Pagid for us. > > The suspension itselfs was more or less a standart TTE version, which is possible to buy. > The hight correction is possible to do with the variable adjustment nuts. > > The transmission is an automatic version from the LS/GS 430. > Also possible will be a manual which is available in the Toyota range. > I am not sure which model, must be from US modell. > At this time we had only the automatic transmission available from the LS. > > The interieur is easyly to fit from the IS 300 which is already equiped with automatic panel and so on. > Which car you like to take is up to you. The IS 300 is may be better to avoid buying intereur, but even not that cheap like an IS 200. > > The fitment of the engine is not so difficult, because the lenght is even shorther than the inline 6 cylinder. > The only difficulty is the width. You are coming very close to the suspension mount. Please, take care. > > To adjust the proper position int the lenght you have to take care to be at the last possible position to the rear axle. > Important to have a neutral driving behavior later. > You can reach a weight distribution of 55/45 front to back. > > For the electronic, we used a standart GS 430 ECU. Better is a flashable from Japan, but wasn t available at tis time. > The will run proper, but the shifting points are not at it best. > But it is acceptable. > Please, do not use the LS 430 ECU, too much features installed and also the imobilizer is an external one and not so easy to handle like GS ECU. > We had both running GS and LS ECU versions, but definetly more effort. > It will take a lot of time to adapt the GS ECU to the IS Body, with all the different cables. > > All the other parts of exhaust, lenght of proshaft, final gear needs to be adapted by yourself. > > We had prepared two versions of final gear housings. One from the LS and one from the IS. > By the LS housing you have to prepare the subframe as well. Not so difficult. > But to prepare the proshaft to the wheels takes a lot of effords. > Reason for that is you are limited in space with the IS housing. I am not sure, it must be around 3.4 or that. > With the LS housing was it possible to come to 3.0:1 ratio. > My recomendation is the IS housing with change final ratio. This part is not a standart you must machine it by yourself. > We did it in the same way. > > The supercharger is not mounted yet and was our own development together with a swedish company. > > > However, hopefully this helps. > I think thats all so far what I am able to do for you. > > > Best regards > > > TOYOTA MOTORSPORT GmbH > > Gerald Bonengel
  16. Это 3uz, машина с компрессором, собрана TTE в одном экземпляре, бюджет лучше не знать
  17. Свежий is и gs без резистора даже не заводятся))
  18. Какой смысл ждать супру, просто ради того, чтобы сказать спасибо подрочил?! Или есть здесь такие кто пойдёт сразу и купит?
  19. В Емексе тяжело с возвратами, хотя под потребительский закон можно подтянуть всегда!
  20. Попробуй нажать на цифру с днями поставки и увидишь, что есть такая вещь как предполагаемая дата поставки и гарантированная, так вот гарантированная может отличаться до 20 дней в плюс. Экзист на самом деле также работает, например детали по самой дешёвой цене со сроком примерно 12 дней по факту едут до 2 месяцев.
  21. pilnik277, её увы никак не размножить.